Cancellation and Refund
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I cancel my order?
- Go to ‘My Account’ section
- Select ‘Orders’ from the menu.
- You will see the list of orders made by you. If your order is incomplete, you will see three options namely Pay, View and Cancel.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ button to cancel your order.
- However, if your payment is completed then you will not be able to cancel your order from your end.
- In this case, please write a mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ containing Order Number and account details. Our executive will call you to confirm your cancellation of order. After your confirmation your order will be cancelled.
- Your refund will be initiated when your order is successfully cancelled.
- Please refer Refund section below to see details.
Important – Please note that if your order has been processed by us then we will not be able to cancel your order. You can check your individual order status by clicking on orders made by you.
2. How do I return my order?
Please note that at Mandir we are currently have only ‘Prasad’ category as of now. ‘Prasad’ is wholly made by the Temple and we are only purchasing it on your behalf, offering the same to God/Goddess and then deliver it to you. So when you order any ‘Prasad’, you cannot return it as it comes under non-returnable products. However, please note that we are extremely careful while purchasing it. You are very important to us and customer satisfaction is out top priority.
However, We are going to launch products in many more categories very soon! You will be able to return the products which will be listed under returnable products.
3. When will I get refund for my cancelled order?
If you have done online payment for your cancelled order then your refund will be initiated within 1 working day. It may take 2-7 working days to reflect in your Bank Account. This is due to the fact that each bank has different processing time.