Mandir is committed to removing infringing products from the site. To facilitate this, Mandir has put in place a Mandir Infringement Verification process. With this system intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Mandir’s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site as soon as possible once the claim buy property owner stands true.
Mandir respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. For a detailed term of use of our website, please visit http://www.mandir.co/terms
Procedure to report Infringement
If you are positive that your IP right has been infringed by any of our products or anything displayed on website, you may follow the below procedure to remove the content from our website: We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to email@example.com The email should contain the below details.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the Product / Content that you claim is infringing is located on www.mandir.co with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing Product / Content.
- Your Name, Your Address, Company Name (If applicable), Phone number & Email address must be provided to us while claiming the infringement. Otherwise we would not be able to process your request.
- A statement by you that you are positive about the use of the Product / Content complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you stating that the information you are claiming is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Name of Brand
- All the information related to the intellectual property being infringed (Provide attachments proving the infringement of the content you are claiming.)